I was asked this past weekend by a friend what are things that I haven’t had to pay for since I’ve started couponing. I decided to compile a list and show you how you can save by getting these items for FREE!
1. Deodorant – I use Suave and Hubby uses Right Guard. During sales, you can purchase Suave for FREE at Kroger when they go on sale for $1. Pair with a $.50/1 coupon to score for FREE! Last week at CVS & Walgreens you could’ve scored 2 Right Guard Deodorants for FREE! There’s a coupon for Buy 1 Get 1 FREE. Pair the 2 together and score both for FREE!
2. Toothpaste – Again, score at Kroger when goes on sale for $1, with a $.50/1 coupon. This is for both Crest and Colgate. I stockpiled “Mini Me’s” Crest Children’s a few months ago when it was FREE with a manufacture coupon, combined with a Target coupon. You can also score toothpastes and mouth rinse for FREE after Extra Bucks and Register Rewards at CVS & Walgreens.
3. Body Wash – I haven’t paid for body wash in over 3 years! Old Spice and Gillette were FREE at Kroger about a month ago with a sale ($1.99), combine with a $2/1 coupon. I’ve also stockpiled when they were on sale at CVS last month for Buy 1 get 1 FREE, paired with a Buy 1 Gillette/Old Spice Body Wash Get 1 FREE to score 2 FREE! I’ve also picked up Olay Body Wash for FREE at Walgreens a few months ago and paid $.24 at Target. I’ve become addicted to that stuff!
4. Shampoo/Conditioner – These products are FREE every month! No, seriously! I’ve picked up John Frieda, Pantene, Suave, L’Oreal Vive Pro, you name it, I’ve picked it up for FREE!
5. BABY WIPES – When there is FREE wipes, you better believe I’m ordering as many coupons as I can. Between “Mini Me” and my Brother, Eric (currently at Boot Camp) they’re draining my stockpile. Last year Target’s brand of UP & UP wipes were FREE as well as Pampers Kandoo wipes. Recently Pampers wipes are $1.97 at Walmart. There was a $2/1 coupon in July that scored these for FREE!
6. CLEANING PRODUCTS – All I have to say is FREE at Meijer at least every 6 months. Theoretically it’s like every 3-4 months. Meijer often runs a 50% off Lysol sale, when paired with $.50/1 coupons that double to $1 you can pick up all types of Lysol products for FREE or close to it. I’ve also been making my own glass cleaner that saves a ton of time, money, and the planet!
7. LAUNDRY DETERGENT – FREE Purex anyone? If you’ve been couponing for awhile, you’re probably laughing at this. At the beginning of summer Purex was on sale for Buy 1 Get 1 FREE at Walgreen’s stores. Paired with a Buy 1 get 1 coupon, these were FREE! Previous to that, I’d purchase the travel sizes of Tide detergent for FREE at Target. These were also great for taking on vacation.
8. HOME FRAGRANCES – If you would’ve seen my hall closet a few months ago, you would’ve thought I had an addiction. But, really, they are almost all gone! You can often pick up Glade Sense & Spray, AirWick Products, etc. up for FREE at CVS, Walgreens and Target stores when on sale for 50% off and with the use of a coupon.
9. COFFEE CREAMER – One of the ONLY reasons I go to Meijer is to pick up FREE Coffeemate Creamer! These creamers often go on sale for $1. Pair it up with a $.50/1 coupon that doubles to $1 to score these bad boys for FREE! I love stockpiling these and putting them into the freezer. Yes, you can freeze liquid creamer!
10. RAZORS – There is at least 1 type of razor FREE every week either at CVS after Extra Bucks or Walgreens after Register Rewards. I’ve also picked up Bic disposable razors for FREE at Walmart in the past.
What have you not paid for since you’ve started couponing? I’d love to hear about your FREE products!