With school starting and fall allergies, one supply we always like to keep on hand is the Kleenex facial tissues! The Kleenex brand is adding a new line of on-the-go packs with “Sneeze Shield” this back to school season to make it easy to help keep stuff off kids’ hands in the classroom, on field trips, at home or wherever kids go.
The on-the-go packages include:
- The wallet pack. It is thin and sleek, so you can always keep a tissue on hand. Their trendy design and convenient size make it the perfect accessory for hip tweens and teens.
- The auto pack. It fits perfectly in the car door or glove compartment – no need to lug around a box of tissue or fumble in a purse for a tissue while driving.
- The new and improved pocket pack. A long-time favorite has been improved to feature three-ply tissue.
I really liked the auto pack. We put them in my husbands car. For some reason, the square boxes would always end up squashed and mangled. But with this design, it fit right in-between the seat up front. The box on the bottom is pre-folded so it can fit into those tighter spaces.
My favorite design was the wallet pack that had an owl design. The wallet pocket packs feature a re-sealable closure so they can close them back up after you have grabbed your tissue. The pack opens up to a two sided place for the tissues. Also, this pack is very slim, stylish and easy to toss into a backpack or back pocket.
The next pack was the pocket pack. I always have one of these in my purse, as I’m sure most of you do too! I always look for ones with cute designs on them. With 3 boys, I need something a little girly.
Just in time for the 2011 – 2012 school year, Kleenex brand facial tissues is committing $500,000 to help schools across America keep field trips as a part of the educational curriculum.
Right now, you can enter the Kleenex brand Back to School sweepstakes to help your school win a share of the cash to help fund school field trips. Here’s how:
- Visit www.Facebook.com/Kleenex.
- Click on the “Field Trips” tab at the top of the page
- Vote for your favorite participating school -or-
- Register the school of your choice by clicking the “Add a School” box and filling out the digital registration form
- The top 100 U.S. schools that finish with the most votes on the Kleenex brand Facebook page will receive a $5,000 award from the Kleenex brand.
- Voting ends on September 14 • Visit Facebook.com/Kleenex for complete entry requirements and to learn how you and your friends and family can help win field trips for your child’s school.
Disclosure: Product was provided free of charge in exchange for review from Mom Bloggers Club on behalf of Kleenex and doesn’t affect my views or feedback of the product. This review is based solely on my personal opinion.