If you are a deal shopper you may have mixed feelings when it comes to purchasing a Sam’s Club membership and I can totally relate! We were given a Sam’s Club membership as a wedding present and honestly shopped there once. This was when I was REALLY big into saving money and I’ll admit – I had my blinders on! For the basic membership it’ll cost you $40 and so totally worth it!
With the birth of Sissy I’ve been quite the frequent shopper at Sam’s. This allows me to buy in bulk and save money on things that I normally wouldn’t purchase because it’s just to damn expensive – with or without coupons! Here’s what I’ve been purchasing from Sam’s lately:
- Similac Formula – $29.98 for 2.12 lbs compared to $24.99/1.45 lbs – Save about $4!
- Strawberries – $4.50/2 lbs. compared to $2.50/1 lb – Savings of $.25/lb
- Energizer Batteries – $14.88/40 AA compared to $5 for 4 ct. – Saving $.87 A BATTERY!
- Bagels – 2/$5 compared to $3 each – Saving $.50 each!
- Members Mark Brand Frozen PB&J – $11.48 for 18 of them (hubby’s new found favs!) compared to $4/4 – Saving $.36 on each sandwich!
- Skyline – $7.98 for pack of 3 compared to $3.50 for 1 – Saving $2.52 on 3!
- Johnsonville Brats – $8.58/doz. compared to $5 for 5 – Saving $.54 on each brat!
As you can see I’m saving money and I’m not even using coupons. Typically if I see a sale on Skyline my stockup price is $1.99…so for just $.50 I’m able to purchase it without a sale! We LOVE Johnsonville brats in the summer time. It’s a quick and easy meal that everyone in the Loehner household will devour.
So the next time you question yourself on whether or not it’s necessary to join your local Sam’s Club check out the items that you typically purchase online at SamsClub.com to price items and find out how much you’ll be saving your family!
Receive FREE daily updates with Cincinnati Coupons Newsletter!
Enter your email address in the box below: