If you know me personally, you know I LOVE experimenting with my look. One of the easiest ways for me to change my look is by changing my face…ya know – a little more blush, different colored eye shadows and I NEVER leave home without eye liner and mascara on!
If you love to experiment with new products then you’ll wanna check out the Total Beauty Collection. The Total Beauty Collection includes 4-6 deluxe-sized beauty samples across the hair care, skin care, makeup, and fragrance categories. While the products may change every month you’ll be thrilled to know you are getting to test them at a fraction of the cost! You’ll pay $15 and you decide when to order. The Total Beauty Collection would be a great and inexpensive gift to give to that special woman in your life for her Birthday or Christmas!
Here’s what’s in the Total Beauty Collection this month:
- Pur~Lisse Pur~Protect SPF 30
– Jonathan Product Dirt Texturizing Paste
– Alison Raffaele Reality Based Foundation, color Skintype 3
– Academie Cleansing Water
– Academie Antioxidant Cream
– Fiafini Divine Hydration Moisturizer – 2 packets
– eSalon gift card for custom hair color ($19.95 value)
I was sent several samples to try and the retail value of the box was $95! You can enter to win the exact same Total Beauty Collection box that I receive simply by entering the Giveaway below.
· June Jacobs Green Tea & Cucumber Body Balm (47 ml e 1.6 fl oz)
· Alterna Bamboo Luminous Shine Mist (0.85 oz)
· Senna Mini Lip Gloss in Awake (.09 oz)
· Pixi Mini Eye Brite Primer (.06oz)
· Zents Body lotion (1oz)
· Zents fragrance: 2 vials (1.5 ml each)
· Skindinavia Makeup Finishing spray (20 ml
· Murad Youthful Skin Trio: Renewing Eye Cream (.14 oz), Sheer Lustre Day Moisturizer (.25 oz), Refreshing Cleanser (1.5 oz)
· $15 shopping credit to Sole Society
Now for the giveaway. Be sure to enter using the Rafflecopter form. All comments left below and on Facebook will not be included.
Be sure to enter all my birthday giveaways!
Be sure to enter all the Giveaways at Cincinnati Coupons as well as other bloggers sites for the Hop!
Enter the other participating blogs and hop around!